Our Top 10
- Swirl and sip your way along the Westside Wine Trail where you will find not only winery tasting rooms, but restaurants, spectacular views, outdoor music concerts, art showings and wine education events.
- Bring out the geologist in yourself with some volcanic explorations while hiking up Mt. Boucherie, our 60 million year old dormant volcano. Another great way to unplug and reconnect with nature is with a leisurely stroll through the Gellatly Nut Farm Regional Park – a century old working nut farm and a Class A Heritage site.
- Spend your Friday nights during July and August at Memorial Park where you can enjoy complimentary outdoor music concerts at the ‘Music in the Park’ Series.
- Savour local flavours along the Westside Farm Loop. Farm Fresh products are ready for your picking and tasting!
Build a sandcastle along the sandy shores of Willow Beach or zipline into the sparkling waters of Lake Okanagan down at the Gellatly Bay Waterfront.
- Check out Westbank Centre for its collection of ethnic restaurants and Saturday’s Westbank Farmer’s Market. Pop over to Governor’s Landing for some Aboriginal fare, including bannock.