Due to high water levels from Lake Okanagan, Smith and Powers Creeks, some of our local parks, beaches and roads are temporarily closed until the lake levels recede.
Below is a list of temporary closures and this list will be updated to include any new closures as well as openings. We have also included a map to help you navigate your way down to the waterfront and the Cove Lakeside Resort.
Beaches & Parks
- Pebble Beach – closed
- Pritchard Park & Beach – Closed
- Willow Beach – Open
- Marina Park – Open
- Gellatly Dog Beach – Closed
- Rotary Park – Open
- Gellatly Waterfront Walkway – Closed
- CNR Wharf – Open
- Westbank Yacht Club Boat Launch – Closed
- Casa Loma Boat Launch – Closed
- Gellatly Nut Farm Regional Park – Open
- Kalamoir Regional Park – Open, but a half km of the waterfront trail is closed, but all other trails open
- Rose Valley Regional Park – Open
- Shannon Lake Regional Park – Open
- Smith Creek Trails – Open
- Glen Canyon Regional Park – Closed from the Acorn bridge downstream to the Gellatly Road parking area and from the Constable Neil Bruce entrance upstream to the Covington Crescent entrance at Last Mountain Community Park
Gellatly Rd from Witt Rd to Angus Dr is closed. Please see map on how to access the Cove Lakeside Resort and the waterfront.