Calling all Westside Tourism Businesses
Visit Westside is adopting a ‘stakeholder’ membership model where Westside Tourism businesses and organizations can be involved in tourism marketing and support services without a requirement to pay a membership fee.
By implementing a Stakeholder Model, Visit Westside will accomplish two goals:
- Represent westside tourism operators, organizations, products, and services to the consumer, and
- Provide greater reach, representation, and inclusion to eligible Westside tourism businesses
Claim Free Directory Listing, Receive Benefits
As an eligible Stakeholder in Visit Westside, your business or organization will receive the following benefits for FREE:
- A basic website listing with link to your web address
- Communication updates
- Invitations to tourism development workshops
- Call for participation in industry input
Note: In order to be considered by Visit Westside as a Stakeholder, businesses and organizations must meet the following qualifications:
- Be in compliance with all municipal, regional district, provincial and federal regulations and bylaws, and,
- Be involved in a direct tourism activity (i.e. tourists represent a substantial client base)
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Visit Westside to review and approve you as a “Stakeholder”. This directory is provided as a service to the community by the Economic Development & Tourism office of West Kelowna. If you would like your Tourism related business to be listed please fill in the form on this page.
West Kelowna Tourism Businesses: To get started on your FREE listing, please fill out the following form:
* Required fields & information.
Personal information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of the Community Charter/Local Government Act and Part 3 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used only for purposes related to Tourism Marketing, Promotion, and Stakeholder Communication. Questions about the collection of your personal information may be referred to the City Clerk, 2760 Cameron Road, West Kelowna, BC, or calling 778-797-1000.
About Visit Westside:
Visit Westside is a tourism enhancement program, managed by the District of West Kelowna. Overseen by the Economic Development Officer for the District of West Kelowna, which works with an Economic Development Advisory Committee, the Visit Westside program also receives funds and works in partnership with Westbank First Nation on select tourism product development and enhancement initiatives that will stimulate innovation, creativity and economic growth for the Westside.