Interior Savings Across the Lake Swim
THIS EVENT HAS PASSEDVIEW MAP
Join us for our 70th Anniversary year!!
Kelowna’s annual Interior Savings Across The Lake Swim is the largest and longest continuously running open water swim event in Canada. Swimmers complete a 2.1 km swim from the Old Ferry Docks in West Kelowna to Hot Sands Beach in City Park Kelowna.
We Sell Out! We usually sell out well before the swim date! NO REGISTRATION ON EVENT DAY!
With the continued growth of our event, the 2018 swim will have 12 waves, separating swimmers by their abilities to enhance safety and minimize congestion on the lake.
Regardless of swim wave, all swimmers will receive their finish time thanks to the timing chip worn around your ankle as you swim. When you cross the finish line, this timing chip will register each swimmer’s personal swim time. All swimmers will be eligible for medals in their age group, as well as door prizes.
What you get for your registration fee:
– An opportunity to swim across the jewel of the Okanagan, and to reach a goal relatively few have accomplished.
– Six free BlueSeventy Open Water Swim Clinics each Saturday before the event.
– A swim monitored by lifeguards and boats on the water, and the RCMP Lake Patrol.
– Our famous award-winning stylish beach towel.
– Automated electronic timing and your results posted online.
– Medals for top 3 overall in each individual age category (regardless of wave start).
– Food and drinks for tired and hungry swimmers.
– Funky souvenir swim cap for all finishers.
– Event insurance.
– Free ride to the start line.
– Lots of door prizes