Tuesday through Friday mornings, join them at 10:30 on the @regionalparks Instagram channel as they hold a variety of programs for all ages. On Saturdays the Instagram Live programming hits the channel at 1:00 pm.
While they’re unable to hold our normal public in-person programs, this is a great way to use technology to keep in touch and help keep families involved in our fantastic RDCO regional park system.
Here’s the schedule of programs through April 18:
- Tuesday, April 14 – StoryTime: Mud and Seeds – there’s mud, dirt, and green buds everywhere! Come explore them a little closer
- Wednesday, April 15 – Bears Emerging – we’ll share some information all about bears as they emerge from hibernation
- Thursday, April 16 – Dabblers and Divers – We will dive right into the world of Ducks of the Okanagan!
- Friday, April 17 – Evergreen ID – Join our virtual walk and learn to identify the characteristics of Evergreens
- Saturday, April 18 – Owl Pellet Dissection – discover what’s inside an owl pellet and how to spot owls in our regional parks