IG Live - Kokanee Salmon
THIS EVENT HAS PASSEDVIEW MAP
Tuesday through Friday mornings, join them at 10:30 on the @regionalparks Instagram channel as they hold a variety of programs for all ages. On Saturdays the Instagram Live programming hits the channel at 1:00 pm.
While we’re unable to hold our normal public in-person programs, this is a great way to use technology to keep in touch and help keep families involved in our fantastic RDCO regional park system.
Here’s the schedule of programs through April 11:
- Thursday, April 2 – Okanagan Owls – join us as we discover the world of owls in the Okanagan.
- Friday, April 3 – Spring Wildflower Walk – learn what to look for this spring while keeping yourself and others at a safe social distance (at least two metres) when visiting in Central Okanagan regional parks.
- Saturday, April 4 – A Dip in the Pond – we’ll share an amazing pond ecosystem with you, catch some invertebrates and tell your family about some incredible adaptations of wild water critters.
- Tuesday, April 7 – Story Time – the youngsters in your family will love our stories and neat facts about Ducks.
- Wednesday, April 8 – we’ll share some spring-time information about our Kokanee salmon
- Thursday, April 9 – learn about our various Birds of Prey in the Okanagan.
- Saturday, April 11 – Walking Natures Way – we’ll take you on a seasonal trail walk to sharpen your natural senses.
- Friday, April 17 – join our virtual walk and learn to identify the characteristics of Evergreens.
An updated Instagram Live program schedule is available at rdco.com/parksevents.