IG Live - Okanagan Owls
THIS EVENT HAS PASSEDVIEW MAP
During April, RDCO Parks Visitor Services staff is taking to Instagram Live to share their knowledge of our parks and natural surroundings.
Tuesday through Friday mornings, join them at 10:30 on the @regionalparks Instagram channel as they hold a variety of programs for all ages. On Saturdays the Instagram Live programming hits the channel at 1:00 pm.
While we’re unable to hold our normal public in-person programs, this is a great way to use technology to keep in touch and help keep families involved in our fantastic RDCO regional park system.
Here’s the schedule of programs through April 11:
- Thursday, April 2 – Okanagan Owls – join us as we discover the world of owls in the Okanagan.
- Friday, April 3 – Spring Wildflower Walk – learn what to look for this spring while keeping yourself and others at a safe social distance (at least two metres) when visiting in Central Okanagan regional parks.
- Saturday, April 4 – A Dip in the Pond – we’ll share an amazing pond ecosystem with you, catch some invertebrates and tell your family about some incredible adaptations of wild water critters.
- Tuesday, April 7 – Story Time – the youngsters in your family will love our stories and neat facts about Ducks.
- Wednesday, April 8 – we’ll share some spring-time information about our Kokanee salmon
- Thursday, April 9 – learn about our various Birds of Prey in the Okanagan.
- Friday, April 10 – join our virtual walk and learn to identify the characteristics of Evergreens.
- Saturday, April 11 – Walking Natures Way – we’ll take you on a seasonal trail walk to sharpen your natural senses.
An updated Instagram Live program schedule is available at rdco.com/parksevents.