3. Biting into a fresh sun-warmed piece of fruit that you just picked doesn’t have to be a dream. Visit the Westside Farm Loop to find out where you can pick your favourite fruit!
4. For homemade pies try the Cherry Pit where they carry fresh baked ‘in season’ pies. But be sure to get there early as they sell out!
5. Pinot noir jelly? Lavender jelly? Canned pears with vanilla beans? Our wineries sell more than just wine, they also sell locally made preserves incorporating their own wine and produce.
8. Wine and dine at one of our wineries along the Westside Wine Trail and discover just how perfect that glass of pinot noir can go with a meal.
9. Fresh baked pastries can be found in bakeries tucked down side streets or even in the industrial section of town. Dolicious Donuts and Matterhorn Bakery are great places to also sit down to have a bit, while Bliss Bakery opens up their commercial kitchen for onsite lattes, sandwiches and pastries for those on the go.
10.Fresh produce & delicious ice cream on a hot summer day can be found at Paynter’s Fruit Market.