The Westside Wine Trail is conducting a survey regarding wine tourism in our region and would love your help!
- This study will provide insights into tourism in West Kelowna.
- You will need to read all survey instructions carefully and answer thoughtfully by end of day, June 30th, 2021.
- The majority of the survey focuses on your opinions toward wine tourism. The end of the survey will ask you if you would like to enter the contest and if you would like to sign up for an email newsletter. All of your answers will be anonymous, and data/results will only be shared after names and identifying information have been removed and at no time will partners have access to informant emails or identities that have not otherwise consented.
- This survey is expected to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- You must be 19 years or older to participate.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the researchers directly:
The principal investigator for this study is Lindsay Kelm, Founder & Principal, Kelm Communications (Lindsay@KelmCommunications.com). The Co-Investigator is Darcen Esau, Founder & Partner, Terroir Consulting (Darcen@TerroirWine.ca).
If you are interested in helping shape wine tourism in this region, please click on the link below!