2. Looking for that perfect little breakfast place? Look no further than the Pepper Pot Grill where the hearty breakfast portions will keep you going all day and the cheeky signs around the café will have you chuckling.
3. Biting into a fresh sun-warmed piece of fruit that you just picked doesn’t have to be a dream. Visit the Westside Farm Loop to find out where you can pick your favourite fruit!
4. For homemade pies try the Cherry Pit where they carry fresh baked ‘in season’ pies. But be sure to get there early as they sell out!
5. Pinot noir jelly? Lavender jelly? Canned pears with vanilla beans? Our wineries sell more than just wine, they also sell locally made preserves incorporating their own wine and produce.
7. There are many flavours to savour at one of the only waterfront restaurants in the Okanagan, the Bonfire Restaurant. Drive there, walk there or even pull up your boat to its docks.
8. Wine and dine at one of our wineries along the Westside Wine Trail and discover just how perfect that glass of pinot noir can go with a meal.
9. Fresh baked pastries can be found in bakeries tucked down side streets or even in the industrial section of town. Dolicious Donuts and Matterhorn Bakery are great places to also sit down to have a bit, while Bliss Bakery opens up their commercial kitchen for onsite lattes, sandwiches and pastries for those on the go.
10.Fresh produce & delicious ice cream on a hot summer day can be found at Paynter’s Fruit Market.