7 Things to do in West Kelowna on a Rainy Day
We are known for our famous Okanagan sun, but we do have our rainy days too! But just because it is raining out doesn’t mean our Okanagan hospitality still can’t be enjoyed.
Below is a list of some rainy day activities to take in while you are in West Kelowna:
- Sit down in front of the big screen and see a drama, adventure or comedy at one of our two movie theatres. Visit www.landmarkcinemas.com for showtimes (West Kelowna Encore or Xtreme).
- Learn about our local history at the Westbank Museum or the Sncəwips Heritage Museum.
- Winery tasting rooms are indoors! Visit one of the 13 wineries of the Westside Wine Trail.
- Have the little ones burn off some energy at Just4Fun an indoor play centre for children and their families. #105- 2374 Bering Rd, West Kelowna
- Missing the water? Head indoors to Johnson Bentley Pool at 3737 Old Okanagan Hwy, West Kelowna, BC. Call 250-768-4442 for more information on hours.
- Enjoy the afternoon and indulge in some tasty treats. Stop by Bliss Bakery or the Matterhorn Bakery for some fresh baked goods or try some bannock at the Kekuli Café!
- Discover our local artists (and your creative side)! When visiting this gallery, at any given time, proprietor Linda is working on her latest works or teaching and demonstrating in the studio. Lots of great finds here by local artists! 1726 Byland Rd