We love our Okanagan sunshine, but every once in a while we need the rain to make that famous fruit and wine of ours flourish. Our summer days are filled will beach visits, orchard tours and lake activities. So what is one to do on a rainy day? Below is a list of rainy day activities in West Kelowna:
- Can’t get enough of the water? Head indoors to Johnson Bentley Pool at 3737 Old Okanagan Hwy, West Kelowna, BC. Call 250-768-4442 for more information on hours.
- Immerse yourself in an afternoon of drama or adventure at one of our two movie theatres. Visit www.landmarkcinemas.com for showtimes (West Kelowna Encore or Xtreme).
- Learn about our local history at the Westbank Museum or the Sncəwips Heritage Museum.
- Winery tasting rooms are indoors! Visit one of the 10 wineries of the Westside Wine Trail.
- Have the little ones burn off some energy at Just4Fun an indoor play centre for children and their families.